This hands on, fun and interactive workshop will teach you everything you need to know to cultivate your own mushrooms at home.
Hands on mushroom growing the easy way.
From Spores and Spawn to Agar and Petri dishes, to inoculating grain and colonising substrates, to pinning and fruiting. With a lot about Hydration, Bacteria, Oxygen and Paul Stamets in between.
Leave with an agar plate, a jar of inoculated grain and a colonised pack of substrate, all made by you during the course – with the practical knowledge of how to carry on at home!
On this course you will learn:
- All about mushrooms and how they grow.
- Making and growing from a spore syringe and agar dish
- Preparing and inoculating the grain jars
- Preparing and inoculating the substrate
- Moisture, air and temperature to trigger fruiting
- Picking and storage
It’s easy! – once you know how